axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Neil Aggarwal" <n...@JAMMConsulting.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] NPE during load in DeploymentFileData.getName
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:28:29 GMT
Josef:

I changed my Tomcat to run as root and I still get this error
from my application:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.getName(Deplo
ymentFileData.java:69)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(
ArchiveReader.java:81)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.buildServiceGroup(DeploymentEng
ine.java:1287)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServicesFromWebInf(
WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:320)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAx
isConfigurator.java:280)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationCont
ext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:95)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.ja
va:584)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:454)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:12
28)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:11
47)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1043)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:
4957)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$3.call(StandardContext.java:5284)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$3.call(StandardContext.java:5279)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:11
10)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:6
03)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

I don't know what to do now.
I think I will go back to using Axis 1.4 since Axis 2 is not working.

Thanks,
  Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (972)834-1565, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/centos
Virtual private server with CentOS 6 preinstalled