axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik <bantwalpremaku...@intalio.com>
Subject Wrong service endpoint address being generated from auto generated WSDL
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:20:47 GMT
Hi,

     The auto generated WSDL document contains the Service Endpoint
Address as http://<host>:<port>/axis2/services/<ServiceName>.<portName>/

     Why is the portName being appended at the end of the endpoint. When
you import the WSDL in SOAPUI to test the service and fire the request
it complains that the Endpoint doesn't exist.
     The generated service endpoint address is wrong.

     In AxisEndpoint.java I see this appending happening, can you please
clarify why this is the port name being appended to service name.

// we should pass [serviceName].[endpointName] instead of
// [endpointName]
String sDOTe = serviceName + "." + name;
EndpointReference[] eprsForService = listener.getEPRsForService(sDOTe, ip);

regards,
sathwik