axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray" <mbcoo...@groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Subject Problem Deploying Axis service Using Eclipse 3.6
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 01:50:37 GMT
Hi

I have been using Axis2 plugin for Eclipse to generate web services and deploy them.

Recently I have setup a ODE server in another folder that contains Tomcat that is running
on a different port.

Since then I noticed that when I deploy the service using Eclipse it only gets stored in catalina_home/wtpwebapps
and not gets in to the catalina_home/webapps/axis2/services as a .arr file. I have to copy
the folder from catalina_home/wtpwebapps everytime.

any solution or setting that I have to make to fix the automatic deployment?

Regards,

Mark.