axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Selvia" <ssel...@datamentors.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 Service and Code Gen: New Options are not visible
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:04:24 GMT
Fresh eclipse indigo install with the two jars in the dropins folder and now UI options.  When
I select the POJO project while in the JavaEE perspective there are no options in the New
wizard for Axis2.

From: Harshana Eranga Martin [mailto:harshana05@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:06 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 Service and Code Gen: New Options are not visible

On 21 September 2011 17:03, Harshana Eranga Martin <harshana05@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Scott,

On 21 September 2011 16:50, Scott Selvia <sselvia@datamentors.com> wrote:

I have tried installing multiple times with eclipse indigo and I cannot get the Axis2 plugins
to be visible within the New menu.  I have searched the error log and I cannot see anything
that tells me that there is a problem.  I have installed the 1.6.1 plugin jars to the dropins
folder and nothing is displayed in the New menu.

How can I verify that the plugins are installed in eclipse indigo and is there an update site
to install the plugins?

What is the eclipse distribution you are using? If you don't use JavaEE distribution of the
Eclipse Indigo the plugins won't work. So please try with a JavaEE distributions.

Btw I missed your questions on update site:

No. There is no update site currently available. But we are working on that.

Currently you can download the plugins and drop them to the plugins folder of your Eclipse
installation.

Thanks and Regards,

Harshana

	Thanks and Regards,