axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Selvia" <ssel...@datamentors.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 Service and Code Gen: New Options are not visible
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:05:23 GMT
JavaEE, I’ll expand the indigo EE zip and try again with a new copy

From: Harshana Eranga Martin [mailto:harshana05@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:03 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 Service and Code Gen: New Options are not visible

Hi Scott,

On 21 September 2011 16:50, Scott Selvia <sselvia@datamentors.com> wrote:

I have tried installing multiple times with eclipse indigo and I cannot get the Axis2 plugins
to be visible within the New menu.  I have searched the error log and I cannot see anything
that tells me that there is a problem.  I have installed the 1.6.1 plugin jars to the dropins
folder and nothing is displayed in the New menu.

How can I verify that the plugins are installed in eclipse indigo and is there an update site
to install the plugins?

What is the eclipse distribution you are using? If you don't use JavaEE distribution of the
Eclipse Indigo the plugins won't work. So please try with a JavaEE distributions.

Thanks and Regards,

Harshana

	Scott Selvia
	Manager of Product Development