axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Stuck with basic jaxws example
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:07:14 GMT
What do you expect from ?wsdl to come back?
a) only information about the CalculatorServicePort OR
b) only information about the CalculatorService     where CalculatorServicePort is only a
fragment of information?
Josef

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ognjen Blagojevic [mailto:ognjen.d.blagojevic@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. August 2011 17:01
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Stuck with basic jaxws example

Hi,

I am trying to deploy very basic jaxws-calculator example. After
succsessful deployment I try to access WSDL as described in README:

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/CalculatorService.CalculatorServicePort?wsdl

but I get "The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
/axis2/services/CalculatorService.CalculatorServicePort?wsdl and the WSA
Action = null. If this EPR was previously reachable, please contact the
server administrator."

However, http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/CalculatorService?wsdl
works fine, but that is not the URL used in the client class exmaple.

Which one of those two URLs is right?

-Ognjen