axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <>
Subject AW: Stuck with basic jaxws example
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:07:14 GMT
What do you expect from ?wsdl to come back?
a) only information about the CalculatorServicePort OR
b) only information about the CalculatorService     where CalculatorServicePort is only a
fragment of information?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ognjen Blagojevic []
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. August 2011 17:01
Betreff: Stuck with basic jaxws example

I am trying to deploy very basic jaxws-calculator example. After
succsessful deployment I try to access WSDL as described in README:

but I get "The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
/axis2/services/CalculatorService.CalculatorServicePort?wsdl and the WSA
Action = null. If this EPR was previously reachable, please contact the
server administrator."

However, http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/CalculatorService?wsdl
works fine, but that is not the URL used in the client class exmaple.

Which one of those two URLs is right?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: