axis-java-user mailing list archives

From oscar perez <bitonr...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Very basic problem
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:15:11 GMT

Hi,

I´m using axis2-1.5.5.
I just unzip,  set AXIS2_HOME variable, other environment variables are ok, run axis2server.bat,
and up ok.
I´m not getting errors, the browser just rewrites the url, i tried firefox and explorer,
i disable autocompletetion.

Looking for axis2.log, it doesn´t exist.
But log4j.properties is there. I guess is not configure logging for default http server, isn´t
it ?

Ok, i will try to enable.

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:12:38 +0530
Subject: Re: Very basic problem
From: cchinu@gmail.com
To: java-user@axis.apache.org

what error you are getting? do you have any stack trace? which version of Axis2 you are using?

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM, oscar perez <bitonrino@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I want develop with axis2, i'm newbie on this framework, i downloaded and installed on win7.

With standard binary distribution ( the last stable release ), run the server with axis2server.bat,
then i access "http://localhost:8080/axis2"

 and the browser rewrites to ""http://localhost:8080/axis2/services", where i can see the
list of services but i cannot access the
Axis2 Web Application Home Page with default "conf/axis2.xml".

I generated the axis2.war and put on webapps of tomcat, it was deployed correctly but i can't
access too, same as above.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, this is very basic problem and i follow the documentation
step by step.

Any help will be appreciated.

greetings
bitonrino