axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Medina <cerebrotecnolog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attaching huge attachments in axis2
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 01:55:59 GMT
Make sure you stream the file.

I use SpringWS on the server side and Axis2 in the client side for
downloading files. In the server side, I spawn a new thread to write
the attachment portion using PipedInputStream/PipedOutputStream.

To do an upload, I would do the same. Spawn a new thread to read the
attachment using  PipedInputStream/PipedOutputStream from the stream
obtained from the DataHandler, connect the piped streams to the
FileInputStream you use to read the file.

-Jorge