axis-java-user mailing list archives

From April Easton <AEas...@shawneecourt.org>
Subject RE: AW: [Axis2] - Migrating axis to axis2 and lost servletContext
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 20:36:58 GMT
I have updated my service to implement LifeCycle.  I can now see in my logs where the init(serviceContext)
and destroy(serviceContext) is being called. I will continue from here to stop my threads.
 Thank you for the good reading material.

Deepal - The "Axis2 Deployment model" article did not come up when I clicked on it, instead
I got the website's main page, just thought I'd let you know.

April

-----Original Message-----
From: April Easton [mailto:AEaston@shawneecourt.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 11:02 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: RE: AW: [Axis2] - Migrating axis to axis2 and lost servletContext

My service is POJO and it does not extend anything.  The init() method is called from the
instantiation of the class. Our service scope is application because we need these threads
to start when axis2 starts up and die when axis2 dies.

I've read many of the links that Depal gave to me.  I learned several things.  I have downloaded
and am testing with YourKit to see what I can learn from that application.

What is a good way to stop these threads in axis2?  It seems that how we were doing it in
axis, does not work now.

Thanks,
April