axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Axis 1.4 Issue
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:41:22 GMT
What about migrating to Axis2-1.6.0 (Java)?

Because Axis and Axis2 whatever versions are two pairs of shoes, and you
are asking the Axis2 Forum

Josef

Von: Raghavendra Seshadri [mailto:Raghavendra_Seshadri@mindtree.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juni 2011 05:01
An: java-user@axis.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Axis 1.4 Issue

We are using Axis Java version 1.4,

From: Stadelmann Josef [mailto:josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:22 PM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: AW: Axis 1.4 Issue

Are you talking about AXIS2/J or AXIS?

Josef

Von: Raghavendra Seshadri [mailto:Raghavendra_Seshadri@mindtree.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011 12:18
An: java-user@axis.apache.org
Betreff: Axis 1.4 Issue

Hi ,

I am Raghavendra I work for Mindtree, Recently we moved away from
weblogic to axis for webservice implementation, we are using Axis 1.4
for stub generation. We are facing an intermittent issue. We need your
help in this regard

We are getting the following Axis fault message intermittently, we see
this issue mainly when multiple requests are hitting the same server, we
could say concurrent requests (Multithreaded as well)

AxisFault

faultCode:

faultSubcode:

 faultString: java.lang.NullPointerException

faultActor:

 faultNode:

 faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.lang.NullPointerException

                at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.valueComplete(DeserializerImpl
.java:247)

                at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.endElement(DeserializerImpl.ja
va:509)

                at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(Deserializati
onContext.java:1087)

                at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:
171)

                at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.j
ava:1141)

                at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:236)

                at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:384)

Axis Version : 1.4

Java Version : 1.6.0_16

Currently we don't have request sent, we are trying to reproduce it to
capture more details,  Please let us know when this error can occur and
possible fix for this

Thanks & Regards

Raghavendra