axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set services.xml parameters dynamically
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:28:01 GMT
you can create the services.xml and deploy the service programatically on
runtime...some code snippet could be following..

File servDir = new File(serviceDir);
DeploymentFileData serviceData = new DeploymentFileData(servDir);
ServiceDeployer serviceDeployer = new ServiceDeployer();
 serviceDeployer.init(AXIS_CONFIG_CONTEXT);
 serviceDeployer.deploy(serviceData);

HTH,
Chinmoy