axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Siah, Chio Hwi" <ChioHwi.S...@apa.com.au>
Subject RE: Server was unable to process request. ---> Application Either Has Timed Out Or Is Timing Out
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 22:24:04 GMT
Hi,

Many thanks, after biztalk extend the timeout. we no longer have the timeout issue.

________________________________
From: Stadelmann Josef [mailto:josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch]
Sent: Monday, 6 June 2011 6:18 PM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: AW: Server was unable to process request. ---> Application Either Has Timed Out
Or Is Timing Out

If you have a chance and the tools and the know-how to debug the BizTalk server do it to find
out if it really hits a time-out as stated in the exception text, or not!

If you cannot debug the BizTalk server for whatever reason you may have or have to develop
a working BizTalk client, have one generated with BizTalk tools, to run on a windows PC?

Make one in any case to verify proper operation of the BizTalk server!

Then if your Windows PC BizTalk client service configuration works (it should as it comes
from Microsoft :)), then take a TCPMONITOR or WIRESHARK network protocol analyzer and analyze
what the client sends to the server and what the servers response is to each request.

It should best be a SOAP-XML message protocol for easy reading.

If you have recorded what the windows PC BizTalk client sends to the server, take your Axis2/J
java client code and implement the same protocol.

Then your BizTalk server (if not timed-out :)) will reply!

The approach is to fake the BizTalk server!

We have to do so in the opposite direction; we have a WCF client to fake an Axis2/J server,
and it works very well.

You will learn a lot.

Maybe you will also find more hints in the WSIT toolkit from SUN/MICROSOFT which deals with
integration and interoperability!

Josef