axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Okken,Brett" <BOK...@CERNER.COM>
Subject RE: jaxb, mtom, and rampart
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:29:31 GMT
I have jaxb and mtom working just fine. It is the addition of rampart which causes the issues.

Brett Okken | MMF Archive | Software Architect | 816.201.6112 | www.cerner.com<http://www.cerner.com>
| bokken@cerner.com<mailto:bokken@cerner.com>

From: Suresh Tipirneni [mailto:tipirneni@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:50 PM
To: Okken,Brett
Subject: Re: jaxb, mtom, and rampart

http://jax-ws.java.net/jax-ws-ea3/docs/mtom-swaref.html

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.wsfep.multiplatform.doc/info/ae/ae/twbs_enablemtom.html

From: "Okken,Brett" <BOKKEN@CERNER.COM>
To: "java-user@axis.apache.org" <java-user@axis.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 3:26 PM
Subject: jaxb, mtom, and rampart
Has anyone actually gotten all 3 of these to work together with axis2?

The first problem I ran into was AXIS2-5080. So I used the system property to force the use
of DOOM by default instead of LLOM to avoid the conversion for rampart. Then I ran into AXIOM-368.
I implemented the missing methods, and that worked for services not using MTOM. However, when
I tried to use MTOM, I ran into AXIS2-5081.