axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Ruban <dmi...@ruban.biz>
Subject Re: Replacing 'encoded' with 'literal' in WSDL directly. [Axis2]
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 05:35:01 GMT
In wsdl file that you attached some complex types are subset of
SOAP-ENC:Array, so not ALL the elements belong to standard XSD name
space ("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"). You should get rid of them.
Here is an example:

<xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfSoapItems">
<xsd:complexContent>
<xsd:restriction base="soap-enc:Array">
<xsd:attribute ref="soap-enc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="tns:Item[]"/>
</xsd:restriction>
</xsd:complexContent>
</xsd:complexType>

<xs:complexType name="ArrayOfItems">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="Item" type="tns:Item" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>