axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Raghavendra Seshadri <>
Subject RE: Axis 1.4 Issue
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 03:04:01 GMT
Well, we haven't tried it, But  we have generated the stub without any issues, we don't see
these issues frequently, we have seen this error only once since last 10 days of testing.

As mentioned this an intermittent scenario, when there is lot of concurrent request processing.
One of response from our weblogic webservice has resulted in this error

From: Stadelmann Josef []
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:25 PM
Subject: AW: Axis 1.4 Issue

Next question would be:  Did you ever consider to build some of the example clients and servers?
And what are your experiences with them in your debugging and runtime environment?
This - very simple - before you should take an adventure with code generation - one can generate
bunches of  code which will never compile - you should master all else.