axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference.isWSAddressingAnonymous()Z
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 10:47:42 GMT

Mark

which version of axis are you using?
(suggest not implementing axis2-1.6 yet as 2.1.6 is still alpha)

thanks,
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 11:33:35 +1000
From: mbcooray@groupwise.swin.edu.au
To: java-user@axis.apache.org; mbcooray@groupwise.swin.edu.au
Subject: RE: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference.isWSAddressingAnonymous()Z

I am still struggling to get this through, can anyone help me?

>>> "Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray"  13/05/11 10:36 AM >>>

Attached!

Thanks
>>> Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> 13/05/2011 10:25 AM >>>
too little information to provide a comprehesive solution...please display the wsdl

thanks,
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 09:52:58 +1000
From: mbcooray@groupwise.swin.edu.au
To: java-user@axis.apache.org

Furthermore, I used TCPMON from axis2 to check the SOAP env the Request sent shows ;

POST /axis2/services/TestService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:7070
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

1e9
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <wsa:To>http://localhost:7070/axis2/services/TestService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1B39DDCD3327DE634B1305244261160</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>urn:add</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns1:add xmlns:ns1="http://testService/xsd">