axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Is Axis (not Axis2) still being developed?
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 11:53:07 GMT

main concern are the majority of sample projects and client folders still use ant.
we should think about refactoring wsdl2java to creating a pom.xml along with build.xml
to solve persistent "wrong version" errors that seem to plague axis even to this day.

yes we *should* continue to support Axis1 as the installed base of RPC services have a larger
installed base than current implementations of Axis2.

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.