axis-java-user mailing list archives

From fire fox <fyr3...@gmail.com>
Subject Replacing 'encoded' with 'literal' in WSDL directly. [Axis2]
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 07:04:00 GMT
Hi all,
      I'm trying to edit wsdl file since Axis2 does not support rpc/encoded
transport style.

After I replaced the encoded element with 'literal', I'm still getting some
errors.
Like :
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unsupported type
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ Array
 at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)

I'm suspicious about following element presence.
---  <xsd:restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array">

--- Also, two imports.
 <xsd:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
 <xsd:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" schemaLocation="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>

I've attached the original wsdl file from their website. Please help me
editing WSDL so that I consume it using Axis2.

Please help.