axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Barry Rawlinson <bjrawlin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Difference in schemaLocation for wsdl2java in 1.3 and 1.5.4
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 06:15:03 GMT
Hi Martin, thanks for your reply.

What I'm saying is happening is that:

with version 1.3 wsdl2java downloads all of the xsd files referenced in the
original wsdl and puts those xsd files in the resources directory. e.g.
xsd13.xsd
It then replaces all references in the generated wsdl(s) such as
schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/r-2.xsd" with
schemaLocation="xsd13.xsd"

If I run exactly the same command with 1.5.4 the xsd files do not get saved
to the resources directory and the schemaLocations remains remote e.g
schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/r-2.xsd"

I was wondering if there's an option on 1.5.4 to follow the same behaviour
as regards schemaLocation as I see with version 1.3 ?

On 9 May 2011 02:26, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  so what you're saying is 1.5.4 wont recognise local schemas?
> did you try prefixing schemaLocation with file:/// so your import statement
> would look something like
> assuming xsd13.xsd is located in C:/temp
>
> <xsd:import schemaLocation="file:///c:/temp/xsd13.xsd" namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/r-2"/>
>
> ?
> Martin

> Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

--
Barry.