axis-java-user mailing list archives

From wadi wadi <wadie...@gmail.com>
Subject The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is ...
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 16:02:37 GMT
Hi,

I have been struggling with the following error the last couple of
days can you please help!

I generated my server and client code using the wsdl2java tool from a
wsdl 2.0 file.
When invoking the webservice I am getting the following error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is
/axis2/services/MyService/authentication/?username=Denise345&password=aaaaa
and the WSA Action = null

My service is displayed on the axis2 webpage with all available methods.
Here is the output from TcpMon

==============
Listen Port: 8090
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8080
==== Request ====
GET /axis2/services/MyService/authentication/?username=Denise345&password=aaaaa
HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8090

==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error