axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get ConfigurationContext in password callback class?
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 11:33:57 GMT
Hello!!

I need to access ConfigurationContext in a password callback class
(implements CallbackHandler). How I can achieve that? I tried following
code:

MessageContext msgCtx = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();
    ConfigurationContext configCtx = null;
    if (msgCtx != null) {
      configCtx = msgCtx.getConfigurationContext();
    }

but in above scenario MessageContext is always null which is I guess
expected. The reason I wanted to do that is I want to share a custom
attribute there. I also can do that in ServletContext also. Any idea?

Chinmoy