axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chaitanya Kulkarni <cspi...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis] web service class accessing local classes
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 01:06:17 GMT
Hi,

I have my service.java file in a package that also contains other .java
files. From my service class, I want to access these other classes.
Specifically, I want to access a static variable in another class. For some
reason, this isn't happening. (For example, if the static variable is a
String, I get 'null' in the service class.)

I have followed 'Creating service from scratch' from
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/userguide-buildingservices.html#buildservices
In my project, I am referring to axiom.jar as an external jar file.

Could you please let me know what could be the problem here?

Thanks,

Best regards,
Chaitanya