axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Iyengar, Kumar" <kumar_iyen...@bmc.com>
Subject RE: addChild with a node that has German characters
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 22:00:57 GMT
I resolved the issue. The addChild method works correctly. It is because a toString() method
was being called on the OMElement. After serializing it properly it started working.

--kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: franvk [mailto:franvk_83@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:11 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: addChild with a node that has German characters

Hi Kumar!

I have the samen problem, but instead German characters they are Chinese
characters. In this case, the application crashes, because the Chinese
characters cannot be traduced to UTF-8 format.

I think it is not a problem with Axis2, just with the format of XML
documents. That is my opinion, but let me know if I am wrong.

Regards,

Fran.