axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray" <mbcoo...@groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Subject RE: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference.isWSAddressingAnonymous()Z
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 23:45:13 GMT
I checked the CATALINA_HOME and it already exists. However I downloaded
addressing-1.5.4.mar from
https://maven.atlassian.com/content/groups/public/org/apache/axis2/addressing/1.5.4/
and replaced the files the error did persist. Then I got
addressing-1.5.4-classpath-module.jar (
http://www.jarvana.com/jarvana/archive-details/org/apache/axis2/addressing/1.5.4/addressing-1.5.4-classpath-module.jar
) from
http://www.jarvana.com/jarvana/browse/org/apache/axis2/addressing/1.5.4/
and copied it to my class folder then the Error:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing
disappeared but now I am getting following;

13/05/2011 9:39:40 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer
deploy
INFO: Deploying module: addressing-1.5.4-classpath-module -
file:/C:/axis2-1.5.4/lib/addressing-1.5.4-classpath-module.jar
13/05/2011 9:39:41 AM axiomtryout.TestServiceClient creatClient
SEVERE: null
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown
 at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:446)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:371)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:417)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
 at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
 at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:540)
 at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:521)
 at
axiomtryout.TestServiceClient.creatClient(TestServiceClient.java:37)
 at axiomtryout.Main.main(Main.java:42)

>>> Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> 12/05/2011 10:02 PM >>>
Just a few pointers:

copy $AXIS2_HOME\core\trunk\modules\addressing\target\addressing-*.mar
to $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\modules
update $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\modules\modules.list to
include exact filename of addressing-*.mar

Log4j configuration:
//Log4j will need to know which specific appender to implement..this is
configured by log4j.properties as seen here:
# Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
# contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed
with
# this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
# The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version
2.0
# (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
# the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
#      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.
# For the general syntax of property based configuration files see the
# documenation of org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.
# The root category uses the appender called A1. Since no priority is
# specified, the root category assumes the default priority for root
# which is DEBUG in log4j. The root category is the only category that
# has a default priority. All other categories need not be assigned a
# priority in which case they inherit their priority from the
# hierarchy.
log4j.rootCategory=, A1, R
# A1 is set to be a LF5Appender which outputs to a swing
# logging console.
log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.lf5.LF5Appender
# R is the RollingFileAppender that outputs to a rolling log
# file called rolling_log_file.log.
log4j.appender.R.File=rolling_log_file.log
# Define a pattern layout for the file.
# For more information on conversion characters (i.e. d,p,t,c,l,m,n)
# please see the PatternLayout class of the Log4j API.
log4j.appender.R.layout.ConversionPattern=[slf5s.start]%d{DATE}[slf5s.DATE]%n%p[slf5s.PRIORITY]%n%x[slf5s.NDC]%n%t[slf5s.THREAD]%n%c[slf5s.CATEGORY]%n%l[slf5s.LOCATION]%n%m[slf5s.MESSAGE]%n%n
# Set the max size of the file and the number of backup files
log4j.appender.R.MaxFileSize=100KB
log4j.appender.R.MaxBackupIndex=1

//axis-2.1.6 codebase of
org.apache.axis.addressing.EndpointReference.isWSAddressingAnonymous()
contains this method:
 public boolean isWSAddressingAnonymous() {
        return
(AddressingConstants.Final.WSA_ANONYMOUS_URL.equals(address) ||

AddressingConstants.Submission.WSA_ANONYMOUS_URL.equals(address));
    }

the signature produced by java compiler is
isWSAddressingAnonymous()Z

if you rebuild the addressing-*.mar (be version safe and use maven)
and place addressing*.mar in
$CATALINA_HOME\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\modules and update
$CATALINA_HOME\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\modules\modules.list
this should work for you

feel free to pingback for implementation details
Martin --
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung/Note de déni et de
confidentialité

Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene
Empfaenger sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede
unbefugte Weiterleitung oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig.
Diese Nachricht dient lediglich dem Austausch von Informationen und
entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung. Aufgrund der leichten
Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung fuer den Inhalt
uebernehmen.
Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas
le destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire
informez l'expéditeur. N'importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la
copie de ceci est interdite. Ce message sert à l'information seulement
et n'aura pas n'importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné
que les email peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne
pouvons accepter aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.