axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray" <mbcoo...@groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Subject Creating Dynamic Client
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 00:35:00 GMT
Hi,

I need to create a client(s) on the fly. I tried using service client on a simple service
that has single operation that takes two parameters. At deployment point I started getting
following errors;

1.       org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference
(EPR)
To overcome this problem I followed the guidelines given in [1]. However, it is also evident
by [2] that I should define the addressing module for the service that I am referring to.
By adding following code;

public void creatClient(){
        try {

            ConfigurationContext myConfigContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("C:/axis2-1.5.4/repository","C:/axis2-1.5.4/conf/axis2.xml");

            Options opts = new Options();
            opts.setTo(new EndpointReference("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/TwoPara"));
            opts.setProperty(AddressingConstants.WS_ADDRESSING_VERSION,AddressingConstants.Submission.WSA_NAMESPACE);
            opts.setProperty(AddressingConstants.INCLUDE_OPTIONAL_HEADERS,Boolean.TRUE);
            opts.activate(myConfigContext);
            opts.setAction("getValue");

            ServiceClient sc = new ServiceClient();

            sc.engageModule("addressing");
            sc.setOptions(opts);

            //Error comes from this point
            OMElement responce = sc.sendReceive(getPayload());

            System.out.println(responce);

        } catch (AxisFault ex) {
            Logger.getLogger(ServiceClientBlocking.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null,
ex);
        }
    }

Then I loaded following .jar files to overcome some other errors that I got after implementing
the above code.
tomcat-6.0.16-catalina-tribes.jar
axis2-jaxws-1.5.4.jar
axis2-kernel-1.5.4.jar
addressing-1.5.4-classpath-module.jar
soapmonitor-1.5.4-javadoc.jar

However, I am still getting following error message and cant seems to find any posts or literature
about a similar exception.

ERROR :

INFO: Deploying module: addressing
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.getLocalProperty(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;
        at org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler$WSAHeaderWriter.processMessageID(AddressingOutHandler.java:253)
        at org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler$WSAHeaderWriter.writeHeaders(AddressingOutHandler.java:226)
        at org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler.invoke(AddressingOutHandler.java:135)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:292)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:377)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
        at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
        at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:528)
        at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:508)
        at axiomtryout.ServiceClientMultiOps.creatClient(ServiceClientMultiOps.java:46)
        at axiomtryout.Main.main(Main.java:30)

Please be good enough to give me a direction in solving this issue.

Reference

[1] http://www.keith-chapman.org/2009/02/axis2-endpoint-reference-epr-for.html
[2]http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2526012/how-do-i-use-ws-addressing-properly-in-an-axis2-client