axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martín R. <mmrrg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [newbie]call a setNumber(int i) method and recovery with getNumber (by using only of code generation tools).
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:54:14 GMT
I'll summarize and attach files. I use WinXP, and default configs of
tomcat7, axis2-1.5.4, JDK 6. (and wsdl2java -p com.cliente -d adb -u -uw
-uri http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Prueba?wsdl)

2 cases:
-when I don't put any wsdl in META-INF : no problem.
-when I put a copy of http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Prueba?wsdl in
META-INF/Prueba.wsdl : session lost and fault with method that use
ServiceContext too (see code attached).

Any suggestion? Thank you very much.