axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Cresswell <em...@stephen-cresswell.net>
Subject Missing security policy when soapAction != location
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:17:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm using apache axis2 1.5.2 and rampart-1.5, however unless the operation
is configured exactly as follows, the message context never gets an
effective security policy, and ramparts security handlers are bypassed. The
trouble is I think the following is wrong. the soapAction isn't a meaninful
URI of the operation (e.g.
http://www.mycompany.com/PostCodeService/1.0/getValidAddressTypes), and the
soapAction will no longer be unique. Also confusing is that if I try and
change the location to anything else (e.g. 9095 instead of 8080), I get a
MustUnderstand failure. This is weird because axis2 isn't even running on
8080, so I don't see why it should care if the port changes.

    <wsdl:binding name="PostCodeBinding" type="tns:PostCodePortType">
        <soap:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="getValidAddressTypes">
            <soap:operation soapAction="
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/PostCodeService_1_0"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <wsdl:fault name="getValidAddressTypesFault">
                <soap:fault name="getValidAddressTypesFault" use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:fault>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:service name="PostCodeService_1_0">
        <wsdl:port name="PostCodePort" binding="tns:PostCodeBinding">
            <soap:address location="
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/PostCodeService_1_0"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>