axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri <cans...@steelwedge.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 (1.5.4) Handler & Phase Usage
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:10:27 GMT
Hello,

Would appreciate if anybody can provide any pointers.

Regards,

Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
Principal Software Engineer

From: Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri [mailto:canshuk@steelwedge.com]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 12:56 PM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Axis2 (1.5.4) Handler & Phase Usage

Hello All,

I am currently trying the axis2 - (v1.5.4 ) to check how the phase and handler work, by defining
the modules and configuring the services for the deployed modules. Referred http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/modules.html
I tried to deploy the sample logging module (which deployed correctly) mentioned there and
then when tried to deploy the service (MyServiceWithModule.aar - sample) which engages this
module. While deploying the service, I am facing an error. (Attached). I did change the axis2
config file as well as mentioned http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/modules.html.

I need to plan to my custom handler pretty extensively, but the sample itself has stuck.
Can someone throw light  on this.

Regards,

Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri