axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tibor Strausz <Ti...@rapidsugar.nl>
Subject SOAP message MUST NOT contain a Document Type Declaration(DTD)
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 06:27:38 GMT

Hi list,

I successfully generated java code with maven and axis2. But I can't call the SOAP method.
When I do the following I get this error:
Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: SOAP message MUST NOT contain a Document Type
Declaration(DTD)
// wsdl https://mw20ws.manyware.eu/ifundsmw2_111.wsdl
// post to:  https://mw20ws.manyware.eu/ifundsmw2_111.asp
final Ifundsmw2_111Stub stub = new Ifundsmw2_111Stub();
OpenConnection2Mw2Document openConnection2Mw2Document = OpenConnection2Mw2Document.Factory.newInstance();
openConnection2Mw2Document.addNewOpenConnection2Mw2();
openConnection2Mw2Document.getOpenConnection2Mw2().setCClientLogin("AAAAA");
openConnection2Mw2Document.getOpenConnection2Mw2().setCClientPwd("BBBBBB");
OpenConnection2Mw2ResponseDocument result = stub.openConnection2Mw2(openConnection2Mw2Document);

Any idea what can be wrong?

Thanks,

tibi