axis-java-user mailing list archives

From gothmog <dvor...@oikt.czu.cz>
Subject SOAP client with Axis2 faulting
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 06:53:38 GMT

Hi,

If anyone can help me on this issue? I'm trying to make an authenticated
SOAP client using Rampart module. But it always fails on startup due to :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access
field org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.wsToDeploy from class
org.apache.axis2.scripting.ScriptDeploymentEngine
	at
org.apache.axis2.scripting.ScriptDeploymentEngine.doDeploy(ScriptDeploymentEngine.java:76)
	at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init(RepositoryListener.java:184)
	at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.<init>(RepositoryListener.java:54)
	at
org.apache.axis2.scripting.ScriptRepositoryListener.<init>(ScriptRepositoryListener.java:34)
	at
org.apache.axis2.scripting.ScriptDeploymentEngine.loadRepository(ScriptDeploymentEngine.java:67)
	at org.apache.axis2.scripting.ScriptModule.init(ScriptModule.java:65)
	at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.initModules(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:218)
	at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.init(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:194)
	at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:70)
	at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180)
	at example.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:24)

According to log, everything else seems to start right :(. I'm using
axis2_1.4. with appropriate rampart modules.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to google anything. Does anyone have a clue
please?

Thankx, Gothmog