axis-java-user mailing list archives

From rafiqy <yrafiq...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject using multiple wsdl files - one client application
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:05:51 GMT

Could someone please help/advice me how I can create a java class that
manages the web services - basically I have two web services that both
exploit the same method "Add" and I have created wsdl files and then
executing WSDL2Java I have created two separate clients ...now I want to
just have one client which swaps between the two services ....for example, I
have two web services Test1 and Test2 and the client application invokes
Test1 but if I disable Test1 service I want my client application to switch
to Test2 ....but I have no clue how to do this and have searched the
internet endlessly but no solution found ....please help :(

Many Thanks