axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Blair, Matthew" <MATTHEW.P.BL...@saic.com>
Subject RE: Axis generates all classes but not Axis2?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:53:07 GMT
Have you considered using the -u option to "unpack all classes"?  This
option will force wsdl2java to move all of those inner classes that are
generated in the stub to separate class files, which will cut down the
size of the stub considerably.

From: java-user-return-84538-MATTHEW.P.BLAIR=saic.com@axis.apache.org
[mailto:java-user-return-84538-MATTHEW.P.BLAIR=saic.com@axis.apache.org]
On Behalf Of fire fox
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 01:44
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis generates all classes but not Axis2?

Please help. Actually, this CRM provides two WSDL files. Even though  I
could use -ss -g option for the attached WSDL file, I can not use the
same for other WSDL, since -ss -g options is resulting in generation of
stubs larger than 50 MB of disk space.

Axis 1.x remains same, creates all required ones, with reasonable disk
space. But, the goal itself is to upgrade from Axis 1.x to Axis2.

Any ideas?

Thanks.