axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wally Dennis" <wally.den...@aonhewitt.com>
Subject Re: Two Services Same Name Allowed?
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:11:25 GMT
Is there something special I need to do to allow this?  When I deploy my
.aar to the services directory, it works fine.  However, when I try to
move it to services/1.0, I get deployment errors indicating it cannot find
META-INF/services.xml.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Wally

"Afkham Azeez" <afkham@gmail.com>

02/01/2011 07:39 PM
Please respond to
java-user@axis.apache.org

java-user@axis.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Two Services Same Name Allowed?

You can place the two services with the same name in different directory
paths;

e.g.
services/foo/bar/AService.aar
services/x/y/AService.aar

Now these two services will be deployed as two different services.

Azeez

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Meeusen, Christopher W. <