axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christophe Noël <>
Subject Is a dual transport channel client possible when Axis is used as a library ?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:54:09 GMT
Dear all,

Thanks for your time.

I'm not using Axis2 as an engine (deployed in a container), but I rather
need to use Axis2 libraries in a Java standalone application.
I would like to develop a client (non blocking) that receives a callback in
a separate back transport channel.

I tried to follow some tutorials, but I wonder how to engage the addressing
module (it seems it must be in a repository).
Where should I put this repository ? What does it contain ?
Is it possible ?

The main part of my code (Axis 2.5.4) is the following :

Options options = new Options();
ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
  // Callback to handle the response
AxisCallback callback = new AxisCallback() {

Thanks for your help.
Christophe Noël