axis-java-user mailing list archives

From wadi wadi <wadie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get the sessionID of a soap session
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:50:26 GMT
My question is to display the current session id in a 'scope=soapsession'
 as a proof that I am in the same session I don't need it to resend the
message. It is handled automatically by axis.

Now if in a soap session the unique identifier is servicegorupID, any
example code to display it?

Manhy thanks.