axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Istomin <aisto...@bidz.com>
Subject Please help - Node conflict in axis2-kernel-1.5.4.jar
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:30:04 GMT
Dear All,

I am new to WS and having a problem with integrating a small axis2-1.5.4 client into an existing,
working webapp.

When I add axis2-kernel-1.5.4.jar to my buildpath in Eclipse I get a compile error in my other
classes:

"The method getTextContent() is undefined for the type Node"

Please advice how to fix this, I spent two days searching for solution to no avail.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Below is the code snippet:
import org.w3c.dom.Node;
import org.w3c.dom.NodeList;
Node codeNode = attributes.getNamedItem("code");
if (codeNode != null) {
     String codeStr = codeNode.getTextContent(); <-- error
}

Scanned by MailMarshal