axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Is a dual transport channel client possible when Axis is used as a library ?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:17:45 GMT
Hi Christophe,

It should work if you include the addressing-*.mar file from the Axis2
repository/modules directory in your classpath.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>
Axis2/CXF/Metro SOA and Web Services Training
<http://www.sosnoski.com/training.html>
Web Services Jump-Start <http://www.sosnoski.com/jumpstart.html>