axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mark <axis2dev-webservi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] :Mismatched header type
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:50:08 GMT
Martin : using the IBM IHS.
Ajith : The headers are changed (incase of request through the HTTP Server)
before the response reaches the HTTP Server. Verified the same using tcpmon
between the IBM IHS and WAS.ie request has application/soap+xml and response has
text/xml.
So the case of IHS changing them doesn't arise.

________________________________
From: Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com>
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Sent: Tue, 22 March, 2011 4:15:06 AM
Subject: Re: [AXIS2] :Mismatched header type

Just something to try out - I have a feeling this has to be related to headers

Since you can get it working with WAS to WAS , use tcpmon to observe the headers
Do the same for Axis2 / WAS pair and check the difference.

You can get TCPMon from http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/

Aj

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein