axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dipali Shah <dipasha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Automatic WSDL generation issue
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:32:03 GMT

Hi All,

I am using Axis2 1.5.2 and Java 1.5 to implement the application
functionalities as a web services. We have embedded the Axis2 API into our
application.

While I try to view the auto generated WSDL using “?wsdl “ option, it does
not display the actual method argument names, instead it displays “args0”,
“args1” etc.. The stub classes generated using WSDL2Java utility also
contains the service method arguments as “args0”, “args1” etc., which
becomes quite cryptic for a client to understand the parameters for a
specific service.

Additionally, when I deploy this application on my local environment the
WSDL gets generated properly, but I am encountering this problem when I
deploy the same application on a development / testing server(irrespective
of windows / Linux environment.

Awaiting your prompt response and let me know in case I should be providing
more details to help you in answering this question.

Thanks,
Dipali Shah