axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bhat B, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore)" <niranjan.bha...@nsn.com>
Subject RE: AXIS2: fixing client sockets used
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:50:58 GMT
Oh! So with Axis2.1 I can't bind the client stubs to an IP address you mean ?

regards,
Niranjan

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Andreas Veithen [mailto:andreas.veithen@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:13 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: AXIS2: fixing client sockets used

I think that 4.0 is not compatible with 3.1. Therefore upgrading is
non trivial and will require updates to the Axis2 code.

Andreas

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 06:14, Bhat B, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore)
<niranjan.bhat_b@nsn.com> wrote:

> --cut--
> it is indeed a valid requirement to be able to select the
> IP address. I think that this is supported in HttpClient 4.0, but not
> in 3.1 (which is the version used by Axis2).
> --cut--
> Oh great!
> So is it ok that I can just change the Commons HTTP Client from 3.1 to 4.0 in the axis2
webapplication manually and then make some changes in the generated stubs for me to get this
working ?