axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tushar Y Parate <tupar...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Need help on WSDL2java and Axis2
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 06:19:15 GMT

Hi Team,

We are using WSDL2Java tool to convert the WSDL to Java code.
Tool Link:
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/tools/CodegenToolReference.html

Problem description:
The WSDL (CMISWS-Service.wsdl) is referring XSDs (CMIS-Core.xsd and
CMIS-Messaging.xsd) internally and all the complex type (not referenced any
where) from the XSD (CMIS-Core.xsd) are not getting converted into java
classes.

We tried -a option to generate the java classes and got all the complex
type in the java classes but few methods are missing like getting the
repositories (getRepositories())

Could you please let us know if we are missing any thing here.

(See attached file: CMIS-Messaging.xsd)(See attached file: CMIS-Core.xsd)
(See attached file: CMISWS-Service.wsdl)

Thanks & regards,
Tushar Parate
India Software Lab,
Phone: +91-80-4192 7569