axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Lifecycle interface
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:17:37 GMT
Hi Chris

I am happy that you got it work.

Keep the timeout definition in axis.xml in mind. And increase the timeout as needed and lower
it as needed.

And if one on a day, you have the demand (like I have) to have destroy() called before the
timeout triggers,

well, let's work together because this is my open low priority issue on axis2/J and /C as
well.

And regarding default scope ---- NO ---- default scope is --à please read at link below.

http://wso2.org/library/articles/axis2-session-management-part-2

Best Regards