axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gerard Draper <draper.ger...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADB Client Access Returned Soap Env?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:53:43 GMT
Hi,

Try this (you can use it with your requests too):

<YourClass>  response = stub.SomeOperation(request);
OMElement   omElt = response.getOMElement(response.MY_QNAME,
OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP12Factory());
String            xml = omElt.toStringWithConsume();

I use it when I want to check if the content (Body) of the SOAP messages is
build correctly.

--
Gerard Draper Gil