axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Re: Upgrading Rampart to support wss4j 1.6
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 07:55:49 GMT
Hi,

Can wss4j 1.6 pick up SAML 2.0 tokens as part of the header, so we can fetch
them out similar to this

 WSHandlerResult result = (WSHandlerResult) results.get(0);
 WSSecurityEngineResult wsSecurityEngineResult = (WSSecurityEngineResult)
result
                    .getResults().get(0);
 SAMLAssertion assertion = ((SAMLAssertion) wsSecurityEngineResult

        .get(WSSecurityEngineResult.TAG_SAML_ASSERTION));

cheers, Håkon