axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Devdatta Lele <lele.devda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert axis2C to Axis2Java
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:48:58 GMT
I guess the email text didn't appear in my last email although the files
that I wanted to send did appear ... so sending the message again ..

Here is the scenario:

[Note: I had to sanitize the files a little bit that I have attached here
due to proprietary reasons but I made sure that the conceptually nothing is
changed.]

So At Server side, there are couple of files:

1) server_side_code.c and 2) services.xml

At Client side, there are couple of files as well:

1) client_side_code.c and 2) policy.xml

The libraries are created by compiling client_side_code.c (library name:
libsecprv.so and included it in policy.xml) and server_side_code.c (library
name: libsec_soap.so and included it in services.xml) separately.

Axis2C and Rampart was used for client and server side code for SOAP
implementation.

Now my goal here is to come up with a java code (client only) that will
perform a CreateObject operation (mentioned in services.xml) and by doing
this it will send the SOAP request with security to the server and creates
the object.

I have already written a java code with SOAP (without security) and its
working fine ... now I just have to add the security part ...

So I am doing following:

1) Since for SOAP I am using Client STUB, initializing that with context
2) engaging rampart module (getting engaged successfully)
3) setting the property RampartMessageData.KEY_