axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get the following error: NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.log4j.Logger
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 01:03:31 GMT
Hi Henry,

This is not the right list for your question, this list is about Axis2 (web
services) user issues and discussions.

Anyway, I think it is purely because log4j is not on the classpath. Are you
passing the -classpath argument and giving log4j jar with all the other
dependencies when you run the jar? That is just a hint, please use a proper
java user list.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--