axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Devdatta Lele <lele.devda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert axis2C to Axis2Java
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:45:44 GMT
Hi Thilina,

Thanks a lot for taking a look at this ...

Here is the scenario:

[Note: I had to sanitize the files a little bit that I have attached here
due to proprietery reasons but I made sure that the conceptually nothing is
changed.]

So At Server side, there are couple of files:

1) server_side_code.c and 2) services.xml

At Client side, there are couple of files as well:

1) client_side_code.c and 2) policy.xml

The libraries are created by compiling client_side_code.c (library name:
libsecprv.so and included it in policy.xml) and server_side_code.c (library
name: libsec_soap.so and included it in services.xml) separately.

Axis2C and Rampart was used for client and server side code for SOAP
implementation.

Now my goal here is to come up with a java code (client only) that will
perform a CreateObject operation (mentioned in services.xml) and by doing
this it will send the SOAP request with security to the server and creates
the object.

I have already written a java code with SOAP (without security) and its
working fine ... now I just have to add the security part ...

So I am doing following:

1) Since for SOAP I am using Client STUB, initializing that with context
2) engaging rampart module (getting engaged successfully)
3) setting the property RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY with the value
of policy.xml that I have attached.

Its giving me Encryption token missing error.

Now I know that in my policy xml, the module name (.so file) is the comipled
code from the C file and I have to do the same thing in JAVA as its in C
file. But since I dont have C skills so need help there.

Thanks.