axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Devdatta Lele <lele.devda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert axis2C to Axis2Java
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:15:40 GMT
Hi Thilina,

So in policy.xml of sample 4, there are few parameters like, user,
encryptionUser, passwordCallbackClass, signatureCrypto and encryptionCrypto.

In my understanding, the signatureCrypto and encryptionCrypto are required
for mentioning the keystore and its username, password, right ? And in my
case, I dont know what is keystore, username and its password ...

Also do I have to write the passwordCallbackClass on my own ? And in that
write similar functions as client_side_code.c ?

Whats the difference between user and encryptionUser ? From documentation on
rampart site, the information is very limited.

Can you please help ?