axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tharindu Mathew <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using maven to create Client jar
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:06:56 GMT
I think you are looking at creating a client stubs jar inside of maven. You
can use an ant task inside maven to do this. Have the regular maven stuff
with an ant task.

Hope this helps.

Ex:
<plugin>
                <version>1.1</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>source-code-generation</id>
                        <phase>process-resources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <tasks>
                                <java
classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true">
                                    <arg line="-uri
src/main/resources/BAMConfigAdminService.wsdl -u -uw
                                      -o target/generated-code -p
org.wso2.carbon.bam.ui
                                      -ns2p
http://service.dataobjects.common.bam.carbon.wso2.org/xsd=org.wso2.carbon.bam.ui.config,http://org.apache.axis2/xsd=org.wso2.carbon.bam.ui.config,http://common.dataobjects.common.bam.carbon.wso2.org/xsd=org.wso2.carbon.bam.ui.config,http://services.core.bam.carbon.wso2.org=org.wso2.carbon.bam.ui.config,http://util.bam.carbon.wso2.org/xsd=org.wso2.carbon.bam.ui.config
"/>
                                    <classpath
refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
                                    <classpath