axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help Getting Source
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:03:02 GMT
John,

You could get the Axis 1.4 source from one of the mirrors listed at [1] as a
downloadable zip. I am not quite sure about the svn tag of this Axis release
source as there is no clear tag for the final release. Only thing I found is
the 1.4 final branch [2].

Thanks,
Ruwan

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ws/axis/1_4/